When selecting a dance studio for your son or daughter, consider the following:
- Are the teachers qualified and professional?
- Are the class sizes reasonable?
- Does the school offer extra activities like exams, eisteddfods and workshops?
- What is the standard of pass rate in exams?
- Do the venues have good flooring and dance equipment?
- Is the school successful in eisteddfod competition?
- Are the classes graded on ability and will my child be in a class that suits his or her age and ability?
Dance Power offers all of the above and more!
Since 1995, Dance Power has just continued to grow and expand. We have enjoyed many successes on the Central Coast and in Sydney, and have produced some great talents.
A feature of Dance Power is our classes in all genres of dance.Students are provided with opportunities to extend themselves through eisteddfods, exams and private classes. Families have the chance to participate in the progress of the students through regular newsletters, open days and end of year concerts.
The success of Dance Power has been seen over the past few years on the Central Coast and many families continue to enjoy the high standard of instruction given to their children.
Most importantly we love teaching dance and we want every student to feel happy, confident and inspired after attending our lessons.